Mindanao State University, General Santos City is in need of TEACHERS for the SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL with the following qualifications:
Graduate of the following specializations: English, Filipino, Mathematics, Science, Information Technology
- Preferably with Master’s Degree
- Letter of intent which shall indicate the following information: statement of purpose and expression of interest, and subject you intend to teach
- CSC Form 212, Revised 2005 (Personal Data Sheet) in two (2) copies with latest 2×2 ID picture
- Certified photocopy of certificates of relevant specialized trainings
- Certified photocopy of Diploma on Bachelor’s degree
- Certified photocopy of Transcript of Records with at least 15 units of specialization in relevant specialized subject with GPA
- Certified photocopy of Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) professional ID card / Certificate of Registration / License
- Certified photocopy of ratings obtained in the Licensure Examination for Teachers / Professional Board Examination for Teachers
- Preferably with teaching experience in reputable schools
Submit all requirements at the HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT OFFICE on or before May 24, 2016. Schedule of panel interview and demonstration teaching will be on May 28 – 29, 2016, 9:00 A.M. at the Dean’s Office, MSU Graduate School, Laurel Street, General Santos City.
For those who will be hired, initial rank shall be determined based on credentials submitted but not higher than Master Teacher (MT) II (SG – 19).
EDGARDO A. DAZO
Administrative Officer V