Pursuant to CMO No. 16, S. 2009 as amended by CHED En Banc Resolution No. 171-2011 and BOR Resolution No. 92, S. 2016, the Board of Regents of the Mindanao State University System formally and publicly announces that the Search for the MSU – General Santos City Campus Chancellor is NOW OPEN.
- Not less than thirty-five (35) years old and not more than sixty-one (60) years old at the time of application. Sixty (60) years old shall mean from the actual date of birth and not a day older beyond 60 years old.
- A natural-born Filipino citizen
- Holder of an earned doctorate degree from a reputable higher education institution
- Proven track record as an administrator (President, Vice-President, Dean, Campus Administrator, Director), preferably in the academe, whether in public or private, for at least five (5) years.
- Must not have been convicted of any administrative offense or of any crime involving moral turpitude.
An applicant who does not meet any one of the abovementioned minimum qualifications and cannot submit pertinent supporting documentary evidences for these minimum qualifications on the set deadline shall be disqualified from the Search Process.
- Formal Application Letter addressed to:
PROSPERO E. DE VERA III, Ph. D.
Officer-In-Charge – Chairperson
Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
4th Floor HEDC Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue, UP Campus
Diliman, Quezon City 1101
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), signed under oath.
- Certified true copy of documents in support of the data stated in the Curriculum Vitae.
- Proposed Vision, Mission and Development Goals for the SUC.
- Certificates/Clearances from the following government agencies, obtained not more than three (3) months from the date of filing of application, indicating that the applicant has not been convicted of any administrative or criminal offense:
b) Civil Service Commission (CSC)
c) National Bureau of Investigation (NBI)
d) Municipal /Regional Trial Court
e) Ombudsman (for government employees)
f) Institution/Company where applicant is presently employed
- PSA (NSO)-authenticated Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate of Physical Fitness issued by a physician from a DOH – recognized accredited health institutions but not the same institution where the applicant is presently employed.
- Results of neuro-psychiatric examination conducted by a physician from a DOH-recognized accredited health institutions but not the same institution where the applicant is presently employed.
- Duly accomplished CSC Form 212 made under oath
The Search Committee for Chancellor reserves the right to validate and verify the authenticity of documents submitted and the right to accept or reject any document that it deems to be questionable.
IMPORTANT: Interested applicants must submit one (1) set of original, six (6) certified photocopies, and the softcopy of the aforementioned documents on or before March 21, 2018, at 5:00 p.m. (Philippine Standard Time) to:
USMAN D. ARAGASI, MPA, LLB
Secretary, Search Committee for the Chancellorship
MSU-General Santos City
Office of the University and Board of Regents Secretary
Antonio Isidro Hall, Mindanao State University,
Marawi City 9700
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org