Goals and Objectives
- Strengthen and pursue vigorously the instruction and training for technical skills in the thrust areas of agriculture, fisheries, engineering, science & technology and allied services;
- Develop competent middle and high level professionals to man and manage the growing number of industries, government agencies and private enterprises;
- Utilize research and extension community services in the development, promotion and utilization of appropriate and useful technologies in science, agriculture, fisheries and other allied fields;
- Provide demand driven and local needs centered extensionCommunity/services for individual and collective economic capability building;
- Provide and develop judicious utilization and protection of the environment within the context of sustainable development;
- Work for the upliftment of the educationally disadvantaged cultural communities and other marginalized sectors of the society to hasten their holistic development; and
- Promote peace and development.